Guidelines of Main Points for Dissertation Examination 2018, 1st Semester
1. [Library Website]Up-Load the Dissertation : 6. 25(Mon.) ～ 7. 6(Fri)
a. Up-Load the Dissertation(original version) in '[User Service]-[Submit Thesis]' section at Library Website
b. After receiving an e-mail from the person in charge of library dissertation, students should
print out 'the Proof of submitting Dissertation' and 'the Warrant of using Works'.
c. A Reference : Tel. 02)3290-2782, e-mail : email@example.com
※ Students can only 'log-in' during the period above. Therefore students must meet the deadline.
2. [At Designated Library] Submit Complete Binding Dissertation
: 7. 5(Thu) ～ 6(Fri)
a. Students should hand in 'Complete Binding Dissertation' and 'the Warrant of using Works' to designated library during that period(two days) then get a signature at 'the Proof of submitting Dissertation'.
b. Designated Library for submitting Complete Binding Dissertation
1) Social and Human Science
: Central Library(new building) Room 203, 2nd floor (Tel. 02-3290-1471, 1474)
2) Natural Science / Health Science
: Science Library Room 406, 4th floor (Tel. 02-3290-4227)
: Medical Library Room 209, 2nd floor, Medical Library Services Dept., (Tel. 02-2286-1265)
4) Sejong Campus
: Sejong Acquisitions & Technical Processing, 2rd floor(201) (Tel. 044-860-1805)
c. The number of submitting copies
1) Master : 6 copies
- 6 copies of Hard Cover or 3 copies of Hard Cover + 3 copies of Soft Cover
- 8 copies of Hard Cover for Law, 4 copies of Hard Cover for Medicine
2) Ph. D : 6 copies of Hard Cover
- 8 copies of Hard Cover for Law 4 copies of Hard Cover for Medicine
3. [At the Department Office] Submit a copy of inner page of Complete Binding Dissertation
: 7. 5(Thu) ～ 6(Fri)
a. Submit a copy of inner page(the Inner page + the signature page of completion for
dissertation examination), the Proof of submitting Dissertation and Confirmation of Thesis Plagiarism Check.
※ A copy of inner page of Complete Binding Dissertation
- Inner page : The page which included the name of tutor professor, the subject of
dissertation and the date that students submitted the dissertation.
- the Signature page of completion for dissertation examination : The page which included the signatures of the chief of committee and committee members.
'Students keep the Complete Binding of Dissertation(Original Version)'
b. Certificates and Complete Binding of Dissertation which are submitted after the deadline cannot be admitted. If the students don't hand in dissertations during the period, Graduate school will handle this as a fail of dissertation examination of this semester. Therefore it's very important to meet the deadline.
The Dean of Graduate School